Before and After Gallery
The eyes are the most prominent feature of the face. Expressions and movements such as squinting, laughing and smiling can cause creases and line to form at the corners of the eyes. These are known as “crows feet” due to their shape.
When we are younger, these lines only appear as we make these expressions. As we get older, these lines can remain even when the face is relaxed and resting. This is when we can use wrinkle softening injections to smooth out these lines resulting in a fresher, younger look.
Who will perform the procedure?
One of our expertly trained dentists will perform the injections.
- A consultation will be required with one of our clinicians detailing your concerns and past medical and cosmetic history
- Informed consent for treatment will be obtained
- The skin is cleansed
- The area to be treated will then be marked
- Botox will be injected using the finest gauge needles
- Post procedure instructions will be given
- You will be invited for a review and top up if necessary
Are there any side effects?
No, this is a safe procedure with zero downtime.
How long until I see results?
Typically results start after 4-7 days and you will get the full effect within 2 weeks. It tends to last 3-4 months